08 February, 2009

Sunday Afternooon

We had a wonderful Sunday here at the Conner Villa, actually the entire weekend has been pretty nice. Saturday Trisha and I took Lydia and Katie to Mira Flores, the local mall. We got to have tea and crepes and watch a movie at the theatre. Meanwhile Davie made us 3-way-chilly (in Honor of the Blacks) for lunch. Trisha and Davie rented movies for us and somehow got 4 for the price of 1 ! haha.

This morning I decided to try out a recipe that Katie copied for me of Gingerbread Pancakes. They ended up wonderful and not one of the kids complained about getting up at 8:30 to eat them. Lydia asked if it could be "a tradition."

Later everyone pitched in to make Valentine cards for Lydia's party this Friday. They ended up quite cute with little ribbons and Lydia's handwriting.
While that was happening Katie made us pizza for lunch- it was excellent! We are about to enjoy it again for dinner. It is so rewarding to be with my little siblings, and I am loving every moment of it.

I better go check on the pizza reheating in the oven. Katie is helping Lydia do dishes- I am so proud of them two!

3 comments:

  1. so precious lines. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, What a happy weekend. We are praying for you and thank you so much for loving your family. Kisses to you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts make me miss you all so much!!! Any chance you want to put up the recipe for the gingerbread pancakes?

    ReplyDelete