The dinner this evening was in honor of 2 people.
1) Papi Lepu; he was the first person that every made me twice baked potatoes and I still think his are the best.
2) Heather O. because I can never eat potatoes without thinking of her, and her excellent and sooo fattening mashed potatoes or he families sinful potatoes!
So we had twice baked potatoes and because I didn't have any large potatoes we just used the small ones I had. They ended up being twice baked potato bites, and I think we should suggest them to sonic! Imagine the deep, loser-ish sounding sonic voice saying this..."Craving a loaded baked potato on the run- come to sonic and try our new twice baked potato bites!" HA.
Anyways they were very good to say the least and were enjoyed with Pringles, which of course must be made into duck bills.We are losers, and we know it =D
Just give me a bit.... one bite. How can the kids ever eat my plane ole dull rutual food again. We are spoiled forever............ oh the memories, they will have.
ReplyDeleteSuggest them to Sonic. Hah. You are a genius, my dear!
ReplyDelete