Every day I am blown away by the ways I find love in this amazing world God has created. The little things can be so beautiful, if we open our eyes to see them. Last night when I was putting Lydia down to bed, I went in to check on her as she was changing her night gown and she gave me a gift. The sweetest gift I have received in a long time. She made me a valentine.
She misspelled my name, and instead of caring she said I was crying; a most beautiful gift. I gave her a hug and told her how much I loved her, I hope she knows. I thanked God for a most beautiful gift and for the reminder of His love.
adorable! (and i was laughing so long after talking to you today--this girl walked past me while I was STILL laughing in the hallway and thought I wasa little loco)
ReplyDeleteI love how she spelled your name on the 1st heart. That is just too precious.
ReplyDelete