
Today I finished my two brother's Christmas gifts! Since they don't frequent my blog I feel safe with publishing the product of all my labor here.


In the beginning of my of my time here in Spain I bought some blue and gray yarn. Amber, yes that would be Amber of
Amber's Lace Scarf, and I are living in the same apartment here in Sevilla. She is the knitting goddess of life and when you are around her you cannot help but knit. She brought a book of patterns called "Knitting for Him" in which I found some hobo gloves with the bird's-eye pattern that I could not resist! After the first glove I got bored and decided to make a hat. After the hat was done I went back and finished the other glove. They were really good for learning a new patter and for learning to do color work. They are beautiful and warm and best of all- finished! Now I am left craving more yarn and dreaming up projects.
Love it. The gloves especially look very fancy. I'm sure Benny will love them. :)
ReplyDeleteIm sure he will love them! They are gorgeous :) love you <3
ReplyDelete