
I feel like I can finally say I have learned to knit. I have finished my first beautiful project that I am really proud of-- an Amber's Lace Scarf for my sister Crissie. This scarf has my favorite elements of knitting thus far: white yarn, silk yarn blend, and lace! What more could you ask for? Really? The yarn was introduce to me by my first knitting inspiration Mrs. Black who gave me the most wonderful Christmas present of circular needles and Louisa Harding yarn. Mrs. Black I don't ever want to knit with anything other than Grace Yarn again!

Anyways while visitng Jen we did lots of knitting and I complete the scarf. So she took pictures for me. Here it is in all its glory. Sorry you can't really see the lace detail- I didn't know about blocking yet- now I do! The scarf is circular and sooo incredibly soft. Seriously plushy.

So beautiful! Did Crissie get it yet?
ReplyDeleteAnd I FINALLY finished Isaac's sweater (which he calls "knitting"). He like is it, but it does feel so itchy compared to that yummy silk/merino yarn. :)
What ever became of your ruffle sock?