10 September, 2010

We had girls night the other night and took paddle boats out onto the river. It was so beautiful to paddle down the river and see all the old buildings in the background and all the young people congregated along the edges of the river. The sun set as we were out on the water creating the perfect background for our evening. I feel so blessed to be in this beautiful place where I am daily amazed at God's creativity in His creation!

Walking home one day with my room mates we noticed a lot of locks on edges of the bridge over the river. We were confused wondering why there were so many locks. I noticed they were written on, two names actually. I asked Isabel at home what they were. She explained to me that novios, couples, will buy a lock together, write their names on it, lock it together, then throw the key into the river signifying their eternal love. I had to smile.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and interesting evening. thanks for sharing. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete