22 June, 2009

FuNfEtTi !!

I have been terrible about blogging. My life is always more interesting with my family around and after I left Guatemala in March the “less interesting life” without them didn’t seem worthy of a post. However my family is back! With them came lots of craziness, lots of food, lots of work and lots of fun!
Josh was bemoaning the fact that Laura might not be with him for his birthday (due to delayed, delayed, delayed plans) so I told him I would make him a cake. Laura saw funfetti cake in the store and demanded that we pick that kind (her favorite next to strawberry) and the store-bought funfetti icing to go with it. (Ewww box cake and icing- I know I know.)

I decided since I was talked into a box cake I would attempt to decorate it to make it fun. So here are the pictures of our funfetti cake (dedicated to Josh.)

*It doesn’t have his name because it’s not really his birthday its just for fun(fetti) =D

1 comment: