It has been a while since i posted. i have 2, not 1, but 2, excuses! First the camera stopped working. Yes indeed, I do not know why but it has a mystery problem. I don't much like to post without pictures, becasue I am not a great writer and pictures add the visual element my writing needs (since hand motions are out of the question.) Second the night that Mom and Laura came home ( a bit over a week now) I got sick. Good timing really, if it had been a week earlier their would have been slight chaos. Not only did I start to get sick, but Mom and Laura brought so many good things back with them, I tried to deny the sickness. I threw myself into furiously cutting, piecing and sewing my quilt I had long been awaiting. I was staying up all hours, getting up early, and ignoring everything else but my quilt. By Thursday I was completely dead. I was extremely sick and couldn't do anything. I was so close to finishing but couldn't. I smooshed the quilt to the side and gave into rest. Friday I realized that in my frantic quilting, and horrid sickness I had completely shirked all homework and schooling for the week! So Friday, Saturday and Sunday I spent trying to rest and play catch-up on homework. (You can see by the extreme laziness of the past week how completely horrible it would have been if I had gotten sick when I was in charge of the kids.)
I am finally feeling better, though a pervasive runny nose still plagues me, and I think.......drum roll.....ready to finish piecing my quilt! I have already been looking into designs, colors, and textures for my next (two) quilts so I am feeling anxious to complete this one. I will post pictures as soon as I can!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease make a quilt for Ophelia.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Feel better. Don't kill yourself. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to see your quilt.
ReplyDelete