I never cease to be amazing by how rapidly time moves. At the end of every year and the beginning of a new one I love to look back on the past year and see where I have been and where I have come. I guess it makes me feel more excited about the journey ahead of me when I see the progress made so far. Another semester is almost over (2 more finals to go) and another part of my life. I will be moving back to Tulsa for next semester, but not after a month away, partly in Denver and partly seeing the rest of my family in Guatemala! I have not seen them in 10 months and that is way to long for me. I am excited to be going, starting a new and different adventure once again. But its weird that it is over. It seems like I just moved into my dorm and was so nervous about the first week of school. Now I am moving again. Movement has not been a stranger to me this year. In two short years I have managed to live in 5 different places, three this year alone. With those three places came challenges, adventures and blessings of their own. I started the year helping move my family down to Guatemala. So many funny memories were made as we traipsed around trying to by beds, furniture, pots and pans, etc. with my newly learned Spanish and my mothers aggressive bartering. When they were settled in I moved back to Tulsa to work at a Bakery. I had a lot of fun and frustrating experiences then as well, but overall me getting to be around baking is a plus. All of a sudden it was time to start college. OU was beautiful and exciting. And now that too is passed and another adventure is before me! I am ready for Christmas and the new year.
Oh my love.
ReplyDeleteYou are so wonderful, and I have enjoyed our time together so much. I will treasure it forever.
wait, you're moving back to Tulsa? Are you coming back to OU or transferring schools? Either way, I will miss you!!!
ReplyDelete